About the Artist
Born in Egypt in 1971 to a family of artistic sentiment; grandfather specialized in fine music
instruments trading and a father passionate painter – though never really turned professional. The
family discovered his talent at age of 5 at school and kept supporting this talent till he studied in
Fine Arts faculty, Zamalek, Cairo 1990.
– Heliopolis Sporting Club Art Exhibition “Salon 41”, Cairo 2018 & 2019.
– “A Painting for Each House”, The Palace of Arts in the Cairo Opera House July 2015 organized
by the Ministry of Culture of Egypt.
– “The Annual Show”, The Palace of Arts in the Cairo Opera House July 2014, organized but the
Ministry of Culture of Egypt.
– SCOPE New York April 2014.
– SCOPE Miami December 2013.
-Dialogue bleu et vert” Art Exhibition – 12 rue Du Parchamp 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France
– June 2011.
– Spring Art Exhibition Sakyet El Sawy, Zamalek May 2010 & 2011.
– The Heliopolis Yearly Salon Art Exhibitions of 2010.
– The Cultural French Center at Design Center Korba, Heliopolis – Cairo 1996.
Villa 118, Diplomatic District, El Sheikh Zayed
Daily from 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM